Dry cuts on penis, applying anti derm ointment. Any fungal infection?

Sir, i do have intercourse with my partner in alternative days, last one month, i have been noticing dry, cuts at base of penis at morning, even though i clean after intercourse. if I try to stretch the skin, cuts appears immediately, I am applying anti derm ointment, it gives a great cure. If i do not apply atleast two times in a week. the problem repeats. Is there any infection related to fungas to me & my partner. please give medicine to both me & my partner.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

welcome to HCM.
The medicine contains antibiotic, anti fungal and steroids in it.
So we do not know the cause .
Cuts usually happen at the tip or the mid penis and rarely at the base.
So it is wise to consult.