Dry, crusty, skin coming from top of the outer ear, oily, clear liquid oozes out while cleaning the area. What could this be?

I have dry, crusty skin coming from the top of my right outer ear (under the upper ear fold so it s sort of hidden). If I clean the area I seem to have a fluid that comes out and it won t stop for a long period of time. The fluid is sort of oily and clear. Almost like the fluid found in a popped acne pimple . I shower very often so cleanliness isn t a concern. what could this possibly be? I m not experiencing any redness, pain, or itching.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012