Dry cracking skin on the labia minora. Got treated for a yeast infection. Stinging sensation. Treatment?

I am experiencing dry, cracking skin on my labia minora . I recently had a yeast infection that i treated with over the counter medication , and although i m showing no other signs of yeast infection internally, i think the medication may have made the external situation worse. The skin is now cracking and peeling, and i have little paper cut like slices that sting something awful! What could this be, and how can i treat it? It s a first time occurrence for me...
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012