Dry cough,irritation in throat,muscle ache in back and legs,gastroesophageal reflux disease,no history of asthma,back pain surgery 1 year ago,concor 5 mg

Hi, my mother has been using concor 5mg tablet since last 3 years, she had also back pain surgery a year ago... now a days she has dry cough which irritates her throat. Meanwhile she is feeling muscle aches both in back and in legs. She has also using omeprazrole 40 mg and domperidone 10 mg for GERD . I need to ask is dry cough due to concor? as she does not have a history of asthma.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012