Dry cough with dry and sore nasal lining, itchy throat. Normal blood report. Is this an allergy?

Ive had a dry cough for 4 weeks along with dry and sore nasal lining. Throat is itchy and requires me to cough to remove the itch. No problem sleeping or any cold symptoms. CBC and diff all normal. Humidity at work is 22%. Had an ENT look at throat and nose lining and said it was perhaps a new allergy to something in my house. Cough occurs every 10 min or so during the day. Should I wait it out and just drink a lot of water or go see my family physician ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013