Dry cough, wheezing, tightness, bronchitis. Using inhalers, smoking. Larynx Cancer?

I have had a dry cough since I had smoke inhalation from a smoldering fuse box (no fire) back in March of 2012. I was diagnosed with Bronchitis and given an inhaler. I still have the cough, wheezing, tightness but I also had a scope done on my Larynx back in 2011 and I'm a prime candidate for Cancer as the one side is extremely enlarged. My main question is (which I can locate online) what kind of cough is associated with Larynx Cancer? Yes I do smoke but have never had a cough until I had the smoke inhalation. Any explanation of what kind of cough is associated with my previous question would be greatly appreciated. However, if it's not that then the other question would be, how long does it take for smoke inhalation to clear the lungs? I'm having difficulty sleeping as I wake up every 2-4 hours with this dreaded cough.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013