Dry cough, wheezing, metallic taste on coughing, no acid reflux. Due to bronchitis?

I had bronchitis symptoms a couple of weeks ago, but they went away. Now during the day I develop this dry cough and wheeze but when I cough it has a metallic taste to it. Should I be concerned? I have no fever, chills, etc., nor have i ever had issues with acid reflux . Could this just be lingering bronchitis issues? I didn t go to the doctor or get antibiotics, since they don t do much for bronchitis anyway. please advise on what this could be a sign of. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012