Dry cough, sore throat, sinus pain, loss of sleep, nausea. Due to viral infection?

I ve been feeling rough for the last few days. I thought I was just getting a cold because I have a dry cough at night, a sore throat and sinus pain when I wake up. I ve not slept very well either, lots of tossing and turning during the night. Today, however, after a better night s sleep, I feel dreadful. I have a sore throat, but I also feel a bit dizzy and light-headed, and I feel queasy. Could it be some kind of viral infection? I m working full time, and I don t know whether I should be seeing a GP or just gritting my teeth and waiting it out!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013