Dry cough, short breath, sore joint, numb fingers. Had one thyroid gland removed. Lump on other thyroid. Thoughts?

I have a dry cough that is not from having a viral infection. It is worse at night. I also have shortness of breath on exertion or even if I am just sitting watching TV. I have also just developed a sore knee joint and also have numbness in my fingers of both hands. I have had this numbness for a few years now. Approximately 14 years ago I had one of my thyroid glands removed due to a benign lump growing on it. My other thyroid has a lump at the base of it now too, but I have chosen not to have my thyroid removed.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013