Dry cough, nose bleeds, cold, history of bronchitis. Have esinophilia?

Hi, I am having problems of severe dry cough , cold , nose blockage and acute fever(99-100) at times for the past 6 months. All my blood reports and chest X-rays are quite positive. I had a history of bronchitis around 10 years back and i had the full course of medicines over a period of time. Consequently, after visiting several doctors, they say it is just allergy that i am suffering from. I suspect that i may have eisnophilia. Could you please advice on how to confirm this and the process of treatment, if any? I travel frequently all over the world, hence a quick reply would be very helpful.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012