Dry cough, no fever or body ache. Taken prednisone, amoxicillin. Sinus pain

I had a very dry, violent cough (my son and husband had it too) for a couple of weeks. No fever or body aches. Doctor gave me prednisone for about 5 days and also amoxicillan. Helped cough but not a lot. Finally cough subsided. Then I lost my voice and had sinus pressure. Went to the doctor and he said no sinus infection but swollen. Told me to stop the amoxicillan and start taking lovaquin antibiotics and flonase nasal spray . My voice is still very raspy and almost non-existent, even after a week on the new antibiotics. I m not sure what to do about my voice. My sinuses still hurt a little bit but don t feel like some sinus infections/ sinusitis has in the past. I m not sure what to do now.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013