Dry cough, lump in throat, runny nose. Different tests done. Has lung cancer. Nodule or lymph node discovered in throat. Throat cancer?

started 3 years ago with a dry cough and feeling a lump in my throat. still have cough and now its hard to swallow shortness of breath and wheezing so bad makes it hard to do daily activities or even talk, constant runny nose and at any time i lay down it feels like i m drowning coughing does not clear it. I have had every kind of test for everything I have seen ENT , GI, pulmonary and onc., I do have lung cancer but they say the lungs are not the problem lungs look good. They did find a nodule or lymph node pushing on the outside of my throat but say it s not cancer.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013