Dry cough, less appetite. Taking light medication. Recommendations?

Hi, I got my son CBC & serum IGE test done today, he is 13 years old, his hemoglobin is 12.5 while his Serum IGE has come to 1400, He is suffering from acute dry cough since last 2 weeks, his weight is 37 kg, height 5ft 2 inch, his food intake has dropped little due to dry cough, please suggest what should we do ? He has taken Augmentin 375mg (1-0-1) since last 4 days with Grilinctus Green & one vitamon supplement, Regards, Manan Shah, Grant Road, Mumbai.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013