Dry cough, high fever, no appetite. Taken Ibuprofen, electrolytes. Treatment?

Hi, I just moved to Idaho from Washington and shortly after arriving came down with a loud dry cough . I didnt think much of it and went and donated plasma . That night and for the past 3 days so this is day 4 I have had a fever of 100-103. I have been drinking lots of fluids, water, sugar free gatorade for the electrolytes, cold compresses on my head and sleeping when my cough will let me. Also taking Ibuprofren to keep the fever manageable. What more can I do or should I be eating? My appetite has been almost zero for 4 days.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012