Dry cough for years. On asthma treatment. No improvement. Something wrong with the larynx?

I am currently being seen by my regular dr. I have had a persisten dry cough for years and it is getting worse. She has started me on a shtmah treatment which IO have never had before -Montelukatst 10 mg pill daily, Pantoprazole 40 mg twice a day, Flonase nasal spray teice a day, Qvar 80 inhaler twice a day and Abutural inhaler as needed. Cough not getting any better actually worse. Uncontroled coughing fits pf 30-60 minutes--seems to be keyed by when I sing in church talk on the phone. Could it be something in my larynyx?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013