Dry cough, congested chest and head. Taken Nasonex and Z pack. Help

i have a bad cough , its a dry cough, and feel like i have phlegm that i need to cough up. Congested chest , and had a congested head. Nasonex seemed to have work for the head part but the cough has not gone away for nearly 2 weeks now. I have a z pack here that i can take if it will help get rid of this cough and get this phlegm up. I have also gone through almost 2 packs of mucinex and still no phlegm loosening up or coughing up. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012