Dry cough. Aggrevates in night, breathlessnes, belching. Prescribed montair, duonase. Suggestion?

My wife is suffering from dry cough since last one month. She is taking Montair LC since last 15 days and One nasal spray 'duonase'.on consulation with Pulmonologist Dr. Mrinal Sircar of Fortis Hospital Noida, Some relief is there but still dry cough is not over. In the night, it aggravates much. Sometimes, while coughing, she feels breathlessness followed by belching. Not able to understand what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013