Dry blood in ear after cleaning with q-tip. See a doctor?

I cleaned my 4 year old daughters ear with a q-tip Tuesday, she jerked and I poked it inside as a result. She told me her ear hurt and that was all. Tonight when I was washing her ears, (with a wash cloth) there was dried blood on it. I got a flashlight and there is dark red and light red blood in her ear. I know it s a dumb question, but she I take her to the E.R. tonight or get her into her doctor first thing in the morning?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
If there is no active bleeding then I would call her Dr in the AM. If she is having active bleeding from her ear then I would take her to be seen