Dry and rough hair with dandruff, severe hair fall. Effective remedy?

RESPECTED DOCTOR, My hairs are soooooooo dry & rough.There is also dandruff on my hairs. My haires are not silky, I can t comb on my hairs.Edges of my hairs becomes two. when I am on driving bike due to air my hairs seems just like blast in head soooooooo dry and rough. I am also facing haire fall from 5 years.My English is not very well.plz help me Reason of dandruff is that I eat many dry medicines from 5 years I try many shampoo and oils but useless. If u ask any other question kindly send me email. Regards MUHAMMAD BILAL ZIA
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012