Dry and itchy penis foreskin, taking forlan 150mg, applying nizral cream, pimples appeared on penis

i have dry and itchy penis foreskin? what should I do? I consulted a dermatologist and he prescribed me forlan 150mg which i and my wife took 3 days ago and have been applying Nizral cream for the last three days externally over and under the penis foreskin. The situation has aggravated and now the itching has increased inside and outside the penis foreskin and small multiple pimples have appeared since I started applying the cream for the last three days, the foreskin has become dry penis has also become dry. constant itching is there I have had no contact since 3months.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012