Dry and flaking skin by side of nostrils, burning. Due to seborrhic dermatitis?

Hi, I have dry skin on the sides of my nostrils which is white and flaky and dry. It is causing me lot of burning when I wash my face with water. I have been facing this problem since the past 3 weeks or so. I read on the internet and found that this could be due to Seborrheic dermatitis . I have not consulted any doctors yet. Can one of you please suggest me how to get rid of this problem. I have never had any skin problems ever in my life. I am 37 and am a healthy adult. I look forward to your reply. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012