Dry and dark skin, cuts on lips after using minocycline, flucanozole for acne. Treatment advise?

Hello Sir, Please send your response to YYYY@YYYY . I have acne on back of my shoulders and spread across my arms. I used minocycline, flucanozole and isotretinoin tablets and applied clyndamycin gel. But soon after applying, my face has become very dark and dry. Skin on my face started peeling off in small portions all across face and showing like wounds. Also my lips got severe breaks and getting cured after applying cold cream. Please help me with your valuable suggestions. I am seriously depressed after seeing my face very dark. All of my friends started asking about this.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012