Dry Vagina feel pain during insertion

I am 40 years old and my husband is 45 years.Both of us are very interested in having sex as and when we desire.However recently it has become very painfull during insertion.I Haveheard that there arelubricants to over come this problem But i donot know wher it is available or what its brand name etc. Can any one help.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

You should see a gynac doc for this, they will prescribe you some cream to make vagina normal again. and slo some lubricants to help you out. you may need hormone suppliments for overcoming age related changes.

use coconut oil