Drunk alcohol, dizziness, severe imbalance. Cause of concern?

im 54 and this has happened to me twice now in the last 18 months - i have very little to drink say 5 halfs of lager and a few sambuca shots (i was on holiday with my husband the second time this happened to me, in May) i have drunk treble this amount on a holiday night out over a period of time, i know what i had to drink this night, exactly, one minute i was fine literally within 3 mins i was horrendously dizzy, could hardly walk fell over, managed to get to bed, felt ok next next day no hangover at all as i hardly had anything to drink! very worried
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012