Drugs which guarantee height increase

dear doctor i am 24 year old boy I am very upset about my height . My height is 5ft 2 inches of my height I should be 5 ft 6 inches. Can increase my height With a drug which is guaranteed to increase my height. thanks & Regards
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012

The height of a person is controlled by many factors like parental height, hormones and freedom from any chronic illness. However, at your age the bones stop growing in length and no medicine whatsoever helps to increase the height at this age. Do not fall a prey to false claims of quacks. Try to develop your personality and learn good skills. Excel in your career through hard work and don,t have a complex of being short statured. following lines can sum up what I want to tell you:

In bulk, doth make men better be;

Or standing long an oak, three hundred year,

To fall a log at last, dry, bald and sere:

A lily of a day,

Is fairer far in May,

Although it fall and die that night;

It was the plant and flower of light.

In small proportions we just beauties see;

And in small measures, life may perfect be.

Ben Jonson