Drug therapy for an autistic child. Using rexipra. Are medicines correct?

hi i m a mother of a 13 yr old boy with autism i have started a drug therapy for him by a psychiarist here in India. the names of the medicine is Rexipra 10mg half tablet in the morning and Arip Mt 10 mg morning and night. i am noticing that he is drowsy the whole day and sleeps by 6 pm. I want to know if the prescribed medicines are correct or not. Mus bhvrs like poking his eyes and pinching himself etc.... Also he tends to touch his private parts thru out the day. Pls can u help me to decide if i need to continue on the medicaton as i dont want him to be drowsy as he is shut of from the world around us........ thanks and awaiting ur reply.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012