Drug overdose, causing pain on abdomen, nausea. Is there any damage due to overdose to my body?

Hello, I partied this last weekend with cocaine (approximately 3.5 grams), marijuana (1/2 joint), and at least 5 alcoholic drinks over an 8 hour period. During the after party, I became nauseated, and I dry heaved four times in a row. A sharp pain started in my liver area-directly across my abdomen. I'm worried about causing permanent damage to my body. Today, I feel generally weak, and I feel as though I'm disconnected (spacey). I'm functioning fine at work; however, I don't know if this is general worry, withdraw symptoms, or a combination of both.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013