Drug addiction, weed smoker, heart palpitations, heart murmur. Precautions to be taken?

Yes you may answer my question. I am an xxxx. I am a drug addict and I am on probation . Weed is my drug of choice but I cant smoke anymore so I went to a smoke shop and bought legal extacy for a subsatute. (still illegal for me since I get tested but it s out of my system fast and that s what drew me to it I took 2 pills of Space trips plant feeder and I think I took to much. I m somewhat fine now but my heart is beating funny and my headache is gone unless I think of sexual actions. (don t have to tell me I m guessing that s common) I am a regular user and this was something new (I ususally use molly s tickle tac) Now I have a heart murmur and I m scared to go to sleep for fear I won t wake up because of it. I seem fine but I need to know for sure. I know obviously going to urgent care would be my best bet but is it safe to go to sleep? What can I do besides just detox and take my time?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012