Drug addiction, initial stages, blood test to detect quantity of drugs consumed

My son has got addicted to drugs . But He is in initial stage only. I want to know if there is any blood test which can detect when did he last took the drug and how much. Actually he himself called me to his hostel n told me that he took it 2 months before and want to get rid of it. But I have felt he has developed a habit of lying so I don t trust that he has not taken it for the last 2 months I want to know the address of good psychologist and counselor in XXXXXX
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012