Drowsy, shaky, depressed, uncomfortable abdomen. Urine dark yellow. Suggestions?

been drowsy,little shakey, little winded and depressed the past month ( mostly because I cznt understand my problem). Very minor abdominal uncomfortableness. Some uncomfortableness in urethra . I checked out ok for uti . And blood work came back normal. No lower back pain . Most of my uncomfortableness is on lower left side right under rib cage. Also my urine is dark yellow and musty. Im 32, 225 lbs. I just srarted a job last nov. Labor intensive. Going to make another dr. App.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013