Drowsy and foggy at times with constant tight feeling in head. What is wrong?

Hi for the last six months I have had a constant tight fealing around my head and real,drowzy or foggy at times it has caused me a lot of discomfort. I remember it started when i had a tablet for the gym and I started panicking in my head for no reason thinking what is the tablet doing.. I panicked a lot then managed to calm myself down bt since I have had that tight fealing how can I gt rid of it I have been to doctors neuro chiropractors and had a head scan bt they say there is nothing wrong with me
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Mangnetotherapy treatment;

Please check your B.P first,I hope it is low,if it is so , drink water charged with med. North pole of magnet four time aday for three days