Drowsiness, affected vision, diagnosed with CVA B/L post a stroke, prescribed Homochek, Modalert, Raciper. Precautionary measures?<br>

My friend had a stroke and was diagnosed with CVA B/L Thalamus and Occipital infarction . Her Dr prescribed Modalert, Homochek, Raciper, Eptoin, Dexona. She s 28 yrs old, and is drowsy most of the day! And her left eye vision is affected too, please give me suggestions on taking care of my friend at home. Should she be wokem up for meals, how much exercise should she undergo in a day. And what are her chances of a recovery and in what time frame. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012