Drops of urine spread before urination, serious disease?

hello doctors, my 2 year girl has started some problem with her urination pattern for last 2-3 days. she was very disciplined with urination otherwise, but she does not notice drops of the urine already discharged in her trousers now, i noticed 7-8 times of such repeated dropping of urine in her trousers yesterday. this has worried me if it is any serious symptom for any disease . she is very healthy and smart kid otherwise. please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your 2 years old daughter leaks few drops of urine in her dipper.
This could be most likely due to Pneumococcal infection of bladder and urethra which is common in children.
Please get her routine urine test and urine culture done to confirm the diagnosis and take appropriate antibiotic as per advice of your Paediatrician.

Clean her genitals and urethra with warm water twice daily.
Thanks and Regards.