Drops in body temperature, shivers. Have polycystic ovaries. Am i damaging body in exercise?

Hi, Over the last year I have lost 7st in weight through a combination of healthy eating and exercise (I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, monitored by a personal trainer). I still have a BMI of 29.7 and aim to lose another 2st by the summer. However, I have recently found that post-exercise I suffer from extreme drops in my body temperature, leaving me unable to get warm and shivering for up to 2hours. I initially presumed this was something to do with blood sugar and started eating some fruit after a gym session, but this made no difference. I know that my calorie intake is what it should be and my weight loss has slowed to 1-2lbs per week (which is fine), however, I m worried that I might be pushing my body too far and causing damage to myself. In addition, since the weight loss I have developed large amounts of excess skin around my middle which not only look unsightly but also impinge upon me taking part in certain activities like swimming and running. I was wondering if there is anything I can do (aside from surgery) to help my skin regain some of its lost elasticity. I m female, 29years old and also suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome . There is also history of type 2 diabetes in my family. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you Lucy
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012