Drops if fluid from nose. What are they if I had meningioma? Why headaches and neck aches?

Hi, Today as i was bending over i had a runny clear fluid come out of my nose , and now if i bend, i still get a few drops of clear fluid, It actually scared me. I had a Meningioma removed about 7 yrs ago, and had 2 lumba drainage while i was in hospital. i have always had a slight drip when talking or laughing, was something i got used too. But today was different it actually flowed when i bent over, i have a headache and a neckache. Nechache could be from wrong pillow. Do you think i should see my doctor, straight away or can it wait. Thank You.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012