Drop in body temperature, sweating, cramping, double vision. Feel better after bowel movement. What could it be?

Hi, I have been having this issue for years and got checked 2 yrs ago to say I was fine. I just now had an episode as I call them. Temp drops ( thermometer couldn t read it until it got to 91 f) , sweats, cramping, pale, double vision , weak (close to blacking out). soon as I have a bowel movement I start feeling better. Temp slowy increases, my folor The bowel has a very strong odor than normal or maybe my senses are strong...what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013