Drop in blood sugar every morning, weight loss. Is there any cure for this hypoglycemia ?

Hello every morning my blood sugar drop to the high 60, what to do to rule out this hypoglycemia problem, can hypoglycemia be cured? My blood sugar tends to go down every morning. 3 months ago I was diagnosed as pre diabetic, my weight was 222 lbs. I was so scared I stopped right away eating white rice and drinking juice. All I was doing is eating salad, brown rice and I used to even spend a whole day without eating. I lost 19 pounds in a month. My A1c hemoglobin was 5.8 in the pre diabetic stage but dropped 5.5 after my weight lost. Unfortunately it leaves me with hypoglycemia now, plz help me I want to know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013