Droopy eyelid, slightly swollen face, blood est test normal, ct scan showed bulky pituitary gland. Treatment options?

My left eyelid is droopy compared to my right eye. i wasn t born like this and i first noticed it 3 months ago. The eye speacilist says that it is PTOSIS , however one side of my face is also slighlt swolen too. I had a CT scan done few months ago and they found a bulky pituitary gland . I have had a blood est since then and they said that blood is normal. I don t know what is happen to my eye and will it be permanant. What are the treatment options?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012