Drooping of inside corner of right eyebrow, recurring condition. Causes and treatment?

Over the last week and a half, the inside corner of my right eyebrow (near the bridge of my nose ) all of the sudden will droop and hold for a second or two and then go back to normal. The first day it happened once. The next day 2 or 3 times during the day, the next day a few more times. This happened everyday for about a week. Then a few days nothing happened, and now today it happened again but was more like 2-3 seconds in duration. (It s not a twitch, but a droop). Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012