Drooping in eyelids. Taking distinon, wysolone medication. Treatment?

I had drooping of left eyelid for which I was referred to a neuorogist who administered distinon 60 mg tablets thrice a day at 7 am - 1 p m - 7 p m . after taking the tablet for about 6 months I could feel the difference and was comfortable .Now after 6th month my right eyelid drooped when I again went to the Neurologist who has now given me wysolone tablet every day along withj distinon three tablets a day. I do have occassional drooping of right eyelid. but my left eyelid is ok. Could you please advise me.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012