Drooling suddenly. Any problem ? Husband gets purple bumps on the thighs and arm which hurts. What is it ?

I will just be doing an activity when all the sudden I notice drool coming out of my mouth almost already hitting the floor? How did I not notice and what s going on with me? I was also wandering about these hard like purple bumps that my husband gets sometimes either on his thigh or Arm , if it pops it hurts him bad and bleeds and pushes, what is it? V
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

drooling due to excessive salivation by functional causes and pathological causes

-functional dyspepsia
-gastro intestinal diseases
-mouth ulcers

so kindly rule out the possible underlying causes.if it is once leave it alone spontaneous cure occurs.if it is repeated care must be needed

-the purple bumps of your husband may indicate ALLERGY to any irritant substances

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you