Driving in hot weather. Developed chest pain, headache, jaw pain, pricking all over body, shallow breathing. Took saline drips. Heat stroke?

I was on a off road motor bike ride it was extremely hot I only had abut a liter of water with me, I started to developers a pain in my chest almost like that when you exercise it progressed into a headache and pain in the jaw. I eventually had to stop riding cause I felt that I was about to black out, I started getting pins and needles all over my body and breathing became shallow. Tried to rehydrate from friends water and dank a sugar dring but got worse. Was a taken to hospital delerious and very low blood pressure, had three saline drips and spent night and day in ICU . Was I suffering from heat stroke ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012