Dripping urine with foul smell. No STD. Took flagyl for trichomonas infection. Muscle and joint pain

urine dripping with foul odor , flu symptoms , feeling of pricks all over body . came out negative for gonerea , clamitea , uti . this started a week ago . at the e.r. , they gave me doxy , i came out negative for those previous stds , so they thought it was trich , i took 2000 mg of flagyl . symptoms didnt stop . so my primary care doc. labeled it prostatitis , and gave me cipro for 1 mo. he took blood to test for stds , i get results in 1 week , i am also having muscle achs joint achs , what do you think it is , and do they check for herpes also in my blood test
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013