Dripping after urination, difficulty in penile erection. History of chlamydia. Concerned

For the last week i have noticed that i have dripping after i urinate. This usually wouldnt concern me but a year ago i had similar leakage and later found out i had contracted chlamydia . the only difference between now and then is there is no discharge (i never have had the burning sensation). I check my underwear several times a day. NO STAINS. I have noticed that its difficult for me to maintain an erection during sex...Is there reason for concern?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013