Drinking occasionally, smoke 5-6 cigarettes a day, right sided abdominal pain due to this ?

Hi Doc , I m 27year old. I occasionally drink alcohol and that too not more than 2 pegs and smoke only 5-6 cigarette in a day since 4-5 years. But since last two time when i drank i am getting a pain in my bottom right side abdomen below the waist and this pain remains for constant for 2-3 days. It is not severe but constant. It started only last time when i drank 2 pegs in steel glass. Otherwise i never faced any such problem. could you suggest me the reason, is it because of drinking or some other reason. Could you suggest any remedy?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012