Drinking more. Swelling in the stomach, pain. Will drinking lots of water, walking solve the problem?

Hello Doctor, I have been drinking a lot of alcohol recently, so now all of a sudden I feel like there is a swelling in my left side of the stomach and a little pain sometimes. I drink about 5 liters of water everyday. So now I am planning to go for a walk of 40 minutes everyday so that my pain and swelling will go. I really do not want to visit a doctor. Will my walking and consuming a lot of water will solve my problem? Please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013