Drinking heavily, vomiting, bleeding, dizziness. Taking zantac for acid reflux. Cure for symptoms?

I was drinking heavily on Friday and threw up. Saturday I noticed red blood in the vomit . I ve been feeling dizzy and lightheaded ever since. Fever but only 100 degrees. I m on meds for acid reflux because I get really bad heartburn , pain in my chest when eating, food feeling like its caught in my throat if I don t take the Zantac . there is no more blood in my vomit but I m still sick to my stomach. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012