Drinking heavily, kidney stones, pain spread around abdomen. Whats the treatment?

I have been very heavily drinking for the past 3 years and recently had to stop. I have a problem with kidney stones already. I have pain that started in my left kidney area and now is spreading in an unusual way. It feels like my stomach , sides, and bladder area are on fire. It feels like a pain that is spidering around my abdomen . I am frightened of what it could be and have been sober for about 2 months now. The pain doesn t seem to be going away and sometimes feels worse. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012