Drinking habit curbed, on diet, lost weight. Liver function test shows elevated values. Treatment?

I slowed down drinking 2 months ago to weekends only. I was drinking 6 beers a day cutting back to a 12 pack on the weekends. For the past 3 weeks I haven t had a drop. In 2 weeks I do a follow up liver function test . My initial results were almost twice the normal levels. I did drink the night before. Stupid I know. I have also reduced my calories to less than 2000 daily. I have lost 15 pounds so far. I am 5 11 and currently 249 pounds..I am trying to get a flexible savings medical insurance plan so my wife can come work for me and not have to be getting grup insurance for our family. Do you have any suggestions to whether or not I should do a home test before my follow up or should I be okay at this point? I am afraid of having another bad result on my records. Do you know of a cheap home
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012