Drinking diet coke excessively. Nerve damage in eyes, headache, stomachache, numbness in thighs, major depressions. Caused by coke?

I dont no were to start...And i am sorry for my spelling, So my husband is afraid for me..For the reason i have ben drinking diet coke sence i was 13. But as i became an adult..i drink it from the time i wake up till i go to bed..I went to the eye doctor last month..He say s i have server nerve damgae behind both eyes. Witch he says could be water on my brain or ms..I all ways have pain in my head, stomach all ways hurt, And now my thighs go nume, i all so have major depressions and mood swings..My husband thinks its all due to me drinking diet coke..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013